Research & Audit Portfolio
Pro. Singh is very keen and active in Research & Improvement activities.
- Hip Wound Closure Following Fracture Neck of Femur – Prospective Randomised trial comparing clips vs. subcuticular monocryl suture
- Use of a new ‘Balloon’ Interposition Arthroplasty for Irrepairable Massive Rotator Cuff Tears
- Prospective Randomised Multi Centre Study of Conservative Management vs Open Reduction and Internal fixation for mid shaft clavicle fractures in adult
- Can Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery Work?
- Oral vs IV Antibiotics for bone and joint infection
- Scaphoid Fractures Internal Fixation for Fractures Trial – a Multi centre trial
- Do we need routine follow up for minor hand procedures
- Medicines Not Prescribed Hence Not Given
- Completion & Assessment of VTE forms for trauma & elective patients
- Accuracy & Efficacy of Trauma Calls
- Symptoms of Over Active Bladder in the Elderly
- Use of Surgeon Operated Mini C Arm in Upper Limb cases – comparision with standard C Arm